Michelle wears many hats but
strives to live simply doing what she was made to do.
Michelle is the founder and owner of upLinked, LLC, a company focused on making LinkedIn simple for individuals and organizations. She uses her unique combination of writing, teaching, consulting and freelancing experience to help clients use LinkedIn to effectively communicate expertise and how they do good in the world.
Michelle has been an educator for over 13 years.
- She taught middle school language arts at Northwood Middle School (FWCS) and was honored to be named "2011 Fort Wayne Community Schools Teacher of the Year."
- After the birth of her first child, she taught middle school writing online in order to spend more time with her infant son.
- Michelle consulted with The Summit on Passport: Innovative Education, a teacher professional development program focused on personal and professional growth.
- She taught English and Public Speaking as an adjunct professor at Crossroads Bible College.
- She is currently homeschooling her children.
Michelle earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education with middle school endorsements in language arts and science from Taylor University Fort Wayne (2005). She also earned her Master of Education degree from Indiana Wesleyan University (2007).
Michelle and her husband of almost 12 years, Jeremy, are members of Emmanuel Community Church. They have 4 children: Micah (8), Asher (5), Josie (3), and Flora (1). They enjoy raising their children as a team and walking life's journey together.